YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS VITAL
The heart of the SCVYO mission is our goal to be an indispensable partner to the Santa Clarita Valley cultural arts community. We rely on the generosity of our corporate sponsors and individual donors to continue the outstanding quality of instruction and performances our city has come to expect. Your tax-deductible donation ensures we are able to continue providing exemplary musical education and performance opportunities to our youth, offer access to all young musicians from beginners through advanced college students; regardless of ability to pay, and keep classical music alive and thriving in our community with inspiring concerts performed in the beautiful Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center and events throughout our town. Material fees and grants account for less than 35% of our total operating budget, leaving the remaining gap to be filled by contributions. The generosity of all our donors makes it possible for us to provide our community with educational programs, artistic excellence and much more.
The SCVYO is a proud recipient of the prestigious
LOS ANGELES COUNTY ARTS COMMISSION
$12,600 MATCHING GRANT
Gifts and contributions received throughout the year will go toward meeting this challenge as the Foundation continues its work to keep classical music education alive and thriving in the Santa Clarita Valley.
THE MANY WAYS YOUR CONTRIBUTION HELPS THE SCVYO
- Grow and maintain our classical music library
- Expand our course offerings
- Hire and retain superior Masters and Doctorate level artistic faculty
- Help us meet Matching Grant challenges
- Rehearsal Hall rentals
- Promote our ensembles throughout the Santa Clarita Valley, and beyond, to ensure a full hall of supporters and the future vitality of our programs.
- Provide our young musicians with hands-on-instrumental instruction with sectionals taught by Masters degree coaches.
- Side-by-side rehearsal and performance opportunities with professional-level musicians as we continue our collaboration with Cal Arts and the Community Arts Partnership.
- Enabling us to keep our enrollment fees lower than any youth orchestra in the greater Los Angeles Area, as our belief is that music is for everyone and not just those who can afford to pay.
- Provide fee waivers and scholarships on a case-by-case basis
- Present to you and the community our concert events with a full, live orchestra, where our musicians invite you to enjoy each and every performance
- Plus so much more!
The SCVYO is a registered 501 c (3) non-profit organization.
All donations are tax deductable to the extent allowed by Law.
Please consult your tax professional.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
All donors will receive complimentary tickets to our upcoming performances
and be recognized on this website and in our programs.