YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS VITAL
The heart of the SCVYO mission is our goal to be an indispensable partner to the Santa Clarita Valley cultural arts community. We rely on the generosity of our corporate sponsors and individual donors to continue the outstanding quality of instruction and performances our city has come to expect. Your tax-deductible donation ensures we are able to continue providing exemplary musical education and performance opportunities to our youth, offer access to all young musicians from beginners through advanced college students; regardless of ability to pay, and keep classical music alive and thriving in our community with inspiring concerts performed in the beautiful Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center and events throughout our town. Material fees and grants account for less than 35% of our total operating budget, leaving the remaining gap to be filled by contributions. The generosity of all our donors makes it possible for us to provide our community with educational programs, artistic excellence and much more.
The SCVYO is a proud recipient of the prestigious
HENRY MAYO NEWHALL FOUNDATION
$10,000 Matching Grant.
Gifts and contributions received throughout the year will go toward meeting this challenge
as the Foundation continues its work to bring three new ensemble classes to the
SCVYO family in Spring 2017, including
Advanced Brass, Prelude Winds and
THE MANY WAYS YOUR CONTRIBUTION HELPS THE SCVYO
- Keep our amazing maestro, Dr. Paul Sherman, on the podium
- Rehearsal Hall rentals
- Promote our ensembles throughout the Santa Clarita Valley, and beyond, to ensure a full hall of supporters and the future
of our programs.
- Provide our young musicians with hands-on-instrumental experience, sectionals taught by Masters degree students, and
side-by-side rehearsal and performance opportunities with professional-level musicians as we continue our collaboration
with Cal Arts and the Community Arts Partnership.
- Provide private lesson scholarships for developing our very young, very new and budding musicians; especially those who
cannot afford valuable private musical instruction.
- Present to you and the community our concert events with a full, live orchestra, where our musicians invite you to enjoy
each and every concert
- Plus so much more!
The SCVYO is a registered 501 c (3). All donations are tax deductable to the extent allowed by Law.
Please consult your tax professional.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
All donors will receive complimentary tickets to our upcoming performances and be recognized in our program and
on the website.